My name is Lea Miller and I’m the Clinical Director of Bayee Clinic. I have been practicing holistic therapies for over 21years and I have formal qualifications in all the therapies I offer. I always aim to guide you to what I believe to be the correct therapy for you, even if it isn’t a therapy I provide.
Whilst the client/therapist relationship is of paramount importance, the client must have complete confidence in the knowledge, qualifications and skills of the therapist before beginning a programme of treatment.
I have the following qualifications:
- CST-MCSS – Cranio Sacral Therapist -Member of Cranial Sacral Society
- G.R.C.C.T – General Regulatory Council for Complementary Therapy
- Upledger Institute UK.
- Cert. Ed. UCLAN Degree Certificate of Education
- I.T.E.C. – International Therapeutic Examination Council
- A.O.R. – Association of Reflexologists
- F.H.T. Federation of Holistic Therapists
- C.N.H.C. Complementary & Natural Health Council
Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions about my experience and qualifications or for more details on any of the therapies I offer. My contact details are on the ‘contact us’ page.