You probably know there are many health benefits to drinking water, but how much water should you drink?
Drinking water regularly throughout the day has immense benefits to us, both mentally and physically.
Here are a few of the benefits:
- It relieves tiredness and makes the body function much more efficiently. When you’re dehydrated, you won’t be as alert or be able to concentrate as well.
- It can actually make your muscles stronger as water carries oxygen to the cells of your body, including your muscles. Being well hydrated enables your muscles to work longer and harder before they feel tired.
- It aids weight loss by filling you up and suppressing your appetite and water has zero calories!!
- Water helps to transport waste products in and out of your cells, while your kidneys and liver flush those waste products and other toxins out of your body.
- It helps with digestion of your food by boosting yourmetabolism and helping your body breakdown the food you eat.
- It can help reduce headaches and migraines which are often caused by dehydration.
- It can help improve your mood as even mild dehydration can have a negative impact on your mood.
- It promotes healthy skin by replenishing skin tissue and increases elasticity in your skin which can help reduce the signs of ageing!
- It can help reduce oral bacteria and stop your breath smelling by washing away food particles and bacteria in your mouth.
- Most importantly it keeps you alive!!!
We’re not asking you to drink pints and pints of water in one go, just drink regularly throughout the day and we’re sure you’ll notice the difference. Try to aim for drinking about two litres of water per day.
So, what are you waiting for? Go and pour yourself a glass of water, not just today, but everyday.
You love your life and are cultivating your own lifestyle. For you, this involves good health, great relationships, and physical fitness. You want to feel good in your own skin – it’s important to you.
The basis for creating this healthy lifestyle: finding the perfect balance in your life and of course, eating a healthy diet. This includes varied meals with fresh fruits, crunchy vegetables, and lots of water. Because, as we all know, eating a balanced diet is what makes you feel really good.
The right choice of food plays an important role in a balanced diet. But with the stresses of hectic everyday life, it’s not always easy to make well-planned purchases or elaborate meals at home.
This is why you need something that will suit your lifestyle, an option that is as flexible as you are. The simple solution: Complete by Juice Plus+.
Our products are perfect for when you are on the go, between appointments, playing sports, and travelling. They provide you with important minerals and vitamins. What’s more, they are quick and simple to prepare. So you don’t need to make any compromises at any time or place.
Have a look at the Juice Plus+ website here for more details.
I hosted a ‘Tea in a Mug’ event to raise funds for the Intensive Programme Event, run by the Upledger Institute to provide support for Britain’s front line emergency personnel.
“Tea in a Mug” provided a range of drinks plus delicious homemade cakes and snacks – all for just £5 per person!
The event took place on Sunday the 8th of July at 12 noon and we had a constant stream of people helping to raise funds whilst enjoying tea and cakes in the glorious sunshine. Thank you to everyone who came along to support this worthwhile cause.
Email me here for more details.
We had great fun at the Yellow Day at St Catherine’s Hospice in Lostock Hall on Sunday 24thJune.
We offered CranioSacral Therapy treatments for just £5 for 15 minutes, with a 20% contribution going to St Catherine’s for every treatment. Many people experienced the healing power of gentle touch with Lea Miller.
The event ran from 11am until 4pm at St Catherine’s Park, Lostock Hall.
We look forward to seeing you there next year!
For more details contact Lea on 07970 633160.