About Lea Miller
Bayee Clinic is managed by Lea Miller who has extensive knowledge and skill in a range of therapies.
Lea is supported by a team of practitioners who are professionals in their own areas of expertise.
Lea’s approach is very empathetic and she is renowned for her amiable, calming and supportive approach which ensures you are put at ease as soon as you meet her.
She takes the time to understand the challenges you may face and works with you to determine which treatment is most suited to you.
Lea’s qualifications include:
- CST-MCSS – Cranio Sacral Therapist -Member of Cranial Sacral Society
- G.R.C.C.T – General Regulatory Council for Complementary Therapy
- Upledger Institute UK.
- Cert. Ed. UCLAN Degree Certificate of Education
- I.T.E.C. – International Therapeutic Examination Council
- A.O.R. – Association of Reflexologists
- F.H.T. Federation of Holistic Therapists
- C.N.H.C. Complementary & Natural Health Council
Please ask for more details about any of these or just call for a chat so you can see which approach is best for you.